Participate in CARIFESTA XIII Grand Market & Buyers’ Shopping Mall – BARBADOS, August 19-26, 2017
Register your product(s) and reserve your space. NB. The Grand Market and Shopping Mall is for items produced or designed by a CARICOM or CARIFORUM National
Register your Film and Audio/visual products for screening during August 19 - 27, 2017
NB. The Grand Market and Shopping Mall is for Film and Audio/visual products produced by a CARICOM or CARIFORUM National
Rules and Conditions of Participation
- The Grand Market & Buyers’ Shopping mall will have booths both outside and indoors of the facility.
- The Opening hours will be from 10:00a.m. to Midnight.
- Set up for the booths will commence from August 15,2017 and must be completed by August 17, 2017
- The Grand Market and Buyers’ Shopping Mall will run from August 18- 26, 2017 at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre (LESC), Two Mile Hill, St. Michael, Barbados.
- All products must be removed from the venue no later that August 27, 2018. Failure to do so will result in disposal by the LESC staff, over which the host country will have no control, unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
IN 4 EASY STEPS
- Demonstrate your interest by completing and submitting your registration. Once you completed your form, the Jury will accept your application based on the merit of the submission. Please note that it is necessary to fully complete the application accurately, as the categories listed are used to assess suitability.
- Confirmation of your participation will be sent once your application has been reviewed. Should you not have a completed application, an email will be sent giving you a grace period of seven days to complete or make any required changed.
- Once you have received confirmation of participation, you will be given the instruction to pay your registration fees. Payment of this should be no later than April 30, 2017. Payment of full participation fees must be completed by June 15, 2017.
- Accreditation will only be issued electronically to you once full participation fees are made. Please print your accreditation, which will carry your specific barcode for participation and bring that to the LESC on arrival to Market Place.
Please note that you should indicate the number of participants/representatives who will be working with you at market place.
Installation and Operating
IN 4 EASY STEPS
- Access to set up your space will take place from August 16-17, 2017.
- The exhibitor is completely responsible for the management of their display area, the activities and their staff.
- Access to your space will be permitted from 8:30a.m. of each market place day.
- Large scale storage of items will be on site. Detailed list of items for storage must be provided once storage is requested.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellation made after May 30, 2017.
- Cancellation of participation after May 30, 2017 and up to July 15, 2017 will result in a loss of the registration fee.
- Any cancellations of participation after July 15, 2017 are non-refundable.
In the case of cancellation of the event by the Organizer for any other cause beyond its control, participation fees will be fully refunded without any penalty.
Surveillance will be carried out day and night by public officials and private security. However, the event organizer cannot be held responsible for theft or damage to the personal items of exhibitors. Exhibitors are fully responsible for the care of themselves and all personal items.
Ministry of Culture, Sports and Youth
Sky Mall Complex
Tel: +1-246-621-2700 Ext 721
Cultural Industries Development Authority
The National Cultural Foundation
Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc.
Government Information Service
Caribbean Broadcasting Corporation
Caribbean Media Corporation
Barbados Hotel &Tourism Association
Book Barbados Now
Intimate Hotels of Barbados
Barbados Museum & Historical Society