- 70 – 10×10 booths of: Outdoor Demonstration Booths; Additional Outdoor Visual Arts, Craft booths; Outdoor Caribbean Food Court
- Green Space seating
- 9 days of Live Performances from two performance Stages
INDOOR SHOPPING MALL
- Modern Exhibition facilities laid out like a department store for over 200 booths
- Attractive booth designs
- Televised Home Shopping
- Merchandising services
- Sales Agent to Retail Buyer Services
- Inclusion in electronic & printed buyers booklet
- Home: Paintings, Photography, Sculptures, Craft, Home Accents, Furnishings, Pottery, handmade items, gifts & things, decor
- Festivals: Events, Performing Arts, Festivals
- Fashion & Apparel: Leathers, Shoes, Jewelry, Cosmetics, Clothing & other accessories
- Gourmet: Preserves, Condiments, Nuts & Seeds, Pastries & Cakes, batters & dough, Confectionery, Wines & Spirits, Beverages
- Literature: Published Books, Comics, Illustrations for literature
- Music: Vocalists; Instrumentalist; writers; producers
Fashion and Apparel
- Six (6) Runway shows daily for Seven (7) days
- Pre-booked Private Showings
- Pre-booked daily cocktail Promotion hour
- Electronic Screens looping Designs and Runway shows
- Cosmetic Counters
HOME & DÉCOR
Wide array of displays in visual arts, craft, furniture, accents, antiques… Special cocktail hours
- 5 minute Pop Up Presentations through out the 8 days
- Special promotions to win trips to these Festivals
- Live interviews with the artistes, directors and producers
OPEN MIC ON THE GREEN
Another innovation for CARIFESTA XIII, this showcase offers the opportunity for Caribbean original works of music to be performed before a panel of international music buyers who have been especially invited to the Festival to expose them to the vast array of talented musicians we have among us in this region. They will be three one-hour shows per day to which the buyers will be attending. Patrons are also invited to view these shows to assist the performers with a live audience as the buyers listen in.
from across the world will be invited to the CARIFESTA XIII Market place
- Buyers of Film: Cinema Owners; Networks; Distributors.
- Buyers of Festivals (including performing arts): Theatre Company Producers; Travel Agents; Entertainment Booking Agents; International Festival Circuit Promoters.
- Buyers of Music: Producers; Writers; Publishers; Booking Agents.
- Buyers of Home Products (inclusive Visual Arts and Craft): Home and Antique Stores; Galleries and Museums; Private Collectors; Online Stores.
- Buyers of Fashion & Apparel: Department Stores; Boutique Owners; Online Stores.
- Buyers of Gourmet Cuisine: Restaurants & Bars; Supermarkets; Grocers.
- Buyers of Literature: Book stores; Electronic and Paperback Publishers.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
Ministry of Culture, Sports and Youth
Sky Mall Complex
Tel: +1-246-621-2700 Ext 721
Cultural Industries Development Authority
The National Cultural Foundation
Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc.
Government Information Service
Caribbean Broadcasting Corporation
Caribbean Media Corporation
Barbados Hotel &Tourism Association
Book Barbados Now
Intimate Hotels of Barbados
Barbados Museum & Historical Society